Hi Richard,

I currently try to release updates of the jfx78 back port in 1-3 days after https://bitbucket.org/openjfxmirrors/openjfx-8-master-rt (from whereever this comes from) has been updated (usually every Friday). This obviously depends on the number of changes required and my available time.

Stefan

2) After starting RoboVM JavaFX needs round about 10 seconds to start the
simple list example on iPhone4. So it’s too long. I tried to use the preloaded
class via property „-Djavafx.preloader“ but it doesn’t work, my preloaded class
is not instantiated…
What is the state of the jfx78 back port, and how often is it updated? I'm
wondering what the time is for getting a fix put in before it shows up in the
back port.

Richard