The lwjglfx solution.

Steve

On 2014-04-07 12:45 PM, Exo Verse wrote:
@ Steve
Which approach are you referring too ? The lwjglfx solution or this
transparency background solution ?

The lwjglfx I am assuming here since its drawing out to an image and back
in again. But if your speaking about my transparency issue I solved, I
didn't realize it was sending out to an image and back again. Could you
please elaborate as to which solution your speaking about ?

Torak

On Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 12:33 PM, Stephen F Northover <