KeyCombination cmdMinus = new Key*Code*Combination(KeyCode.MINUS,
KeyCombination.CONTROL_DOWN);
KeyCombination cmdMinusFromCharacter = new Key*Character*Combination("-",
KeyCombination.CONTROL_DOWN);

Using the above like this:
scene.getAccelerators().put(cmdMinus, runnable);
scene.getAccelerators().put(cmdMinusFromCharacter, runnable);

Will result in the runnable being fired twice from the same keypress.

I propose changing the accelerator processing logic so that only one
runnable gets called as the intention appears to be that a KeyCombination
can only have one runnable associated with it, but the logic in Map doesn't
see the above two KeyCombinations as the same key in the Map.

Note: With the second combination above I really wanted something that
worked for both MINUS and SUBTRACT simultaneously - since they both type
the same Character and only one accelerator can be set on a MenuItem.

Scott