Hi Kevin,

On Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 7:16 PM, Kevin Rushforth
<kevin.rushfo...@oracle.com> wrote:
> It seems to me that this is working as designed. You have created two
> different KeyCombinations and asked that both fire your runnable. Further,
> both of the KeyCombinations match your key input since both a KeyPressed and
> a KeyTyped event are sent when pressing a key that has an associated
> character. I'm not sure how we could change it in a way that wouldn't be
> surprising or difficult to specify or document.

The Javadoc for KeyCharacterCombination#match also says

"This means that the method can return true only for KEY_PRESSED
andKEY_RELEASED events, but not for KEY_TYPED events, which don't have
valid key codes."

Thus it is probably not related to KEY_TYPED events.

Tomas