Wouldn't it be possible for the OpenJFX team to officially maintain a mirror at
BitBucket themselves and use the same criteria for accepting a pull-request as
for accepting a patch-file? Then you're sure that you can synchronize it with
the main repositories without any legal or quality issues.

The contributors could link their forks and pull-requests in JIRA for
documentation purposes.

It would really be great if we could move on with this.

-Florian