With respect to TeamFX, the better question is: Are there plans to further
open the project so third party has an easier channel to contribute without
the hazzle of contributor agreements, JIRA accounts, and so on?

-----Original Message-----
From: openjfx-dev [mailto:openjfx-dev-boun...@openjdk.java.net] On Behalf Of
Casall, Alexander
Sent: Montag, 30. November 2015 23:55
To: Donald Smith; openjfx-dev@openjdk.java.net Mailing
Subject: Re: Future of JavaFX

Don, thanks for your important contribution to this thread.

What exactly means oracle continues to develop on fx? What is the roadmap?

If I check the mercurial archives there are 10-12 people working constantly
on FX in this year. The most work was done by a few of them. I'm not sure
whether this is enought to move FX forward to engage more and more adopters.

The core question is, are there any plans to put more ressources on fx?

- Alex