From: openjfx-dev [mailto:openjfx-dev-boun...@openjdk.java.net] On Behalf Of
dalibor topic
Sent: Dienstag, 1. Dezember 2015 19:06
To: openjfx-dev@openjdk.java.net
Subject: Re: Future of JavaFX

On 01.12.2015 18:35, Markus KARG wrote:
> With respect to TeamFX, the better question is: Are there plans to further
> open the project so third party has an easier channel to contribute
without
> the hazzle of contributor agreements

"Like many other open-source communities, the OpenJDK Community requires
Contributors to jointly assign their copyright on contributed code." as
http://openjdk.java.net/contribute/ wisely says.

There is no good reason to change that.

cheers,
dalibor topic
--
<http://www.oracle.com> Dalibor Topic | Principal Product Manager
Phone: +494089091214 <tel:+494089091214> | Mobile: +491737185961

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG | Kühnehöfe 5 | 22761 Hamburg

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG

Geschäftsführer: Alexander van der Ven, Astrid Kepper, Val Maher

<http://www.oracle.com/commitment> Oracle is committed to developing
practices and products that help protect the environment