Hello, guys
If the question about bugs that are considered important was risen I would
say that for me (as a JBoss Tools <http://tools.jboss.org/> developer who
uses JavaFx for cordova ripple based mobile emulator) the regression
JDK-8090205 <https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8090205>  is utterly
important. Basically, it makes Debugger API unusable since 8u20

On Wed, Dec 2, 2015 at 11:51 PM, Kevin Rushforth <kevin.rushfo...@oracle.com

--
Best Regards,
Ilya Buziuk