Agreed.

-----Original Message-----
From: Phil Race [mailto:philip.r...@oracle.com]
Sent: Donnerstag, 3. Dezember 2015 19:39
To: Markus KARG; openjfx-dev@openjdk.java.net
Subject: Re: Future of JavaFX

As Kevin already said, you won't get anywhere by discussing that on
*this* list.
It is out of the control of JavaFX. It is an OpenJDK-wide policy regarding the
bug tracker.
You would need to take it to openjdk-discuss since it is common across all
OpenJDK projects.
And there is some work in progress the submission easier and to provide means
to add updates. I think that may have been shared in a previous thread on this
or some other list.

-phil.