Yes, I initially had it as a note in the end saying something like this:

     Note that for nodes in a 3D Scene (or SubScene), layoutBounds is
cuboid.

but thought that for someone working with 3D, seeing a 2D discussion all
the way until the end will be confusing. (Also thought about putting a
footnote at the end of the first sentence, but that's not a recommended
style as far as I know.)
My only slight concern is that "3D shapes" might hint at the Shape3D class,
while any node in a 3D environment will have 3D bounds. This is also a
technicality, so I wouldn't mind either way. Feel free to make a final
verdict.

On Thu, Jan 11, 2018 at 1:17 AM, Kevin Rushforth <kevin.rushfo...@oracle.com