Hi Florian,

By way of update, after thinking about this for a week (and getting some offline feedback), I no longer propose doing this -- at least not for the short-mid term. I've retargeted this RFE to tbd_major and lowered the priority to P4.

Having said that, we don't have any plans to modify SceneBuilder, but will happily accept contributions.

-- Kevin

Florian Brunner wrote:
OK, this still comes a bit as a surprise as the source code has been kept in
the repo and was not just provided as a ZIP file.

I'm currently working on a tool based on the SceneBuilder Kit. I needed to work
on the code a bit and was planning to donate the code back to OpenJFX once
released, as I was under the impression OpenJFX would serve as the master /
upstream-repo for all SceneBuilder forks. I was also under the impression that
OpenJFX at least would make sure the code works with any new JDK / JavaFX
version and hoped it would get support for new controls, if any were added to
JavaFX.

-Florian