Hi Sverre,

That is true, we are moving Scene Builder to GitHub. It was a labour
intensive process as we looked into PR's and issues and history etc, but
it's almost done now.

While the process doesn't change, we understood most developers prefer to
work with github for these kinds of open-source projects, so we hope to
increase contributions and feedback.

We are about to release Scene Builder 10 and then the focus is of course on
Scene Builder 11.

- Johan