Hi Johan,

> It is very inconvenient, so if you know an easy way to get all snapshot
version to be equal, I would love to hear that.

I think that the varying snapshots versions probably occur because a
separate publication is set up for each `compileTarget`:
https://github.com/javafxports/openjdk-jfx/pull/83/files#diff-c197962302397baf3a4cc36463dce5eaR1564
I haven't used the Gradle maven-publish plugin yet but I think it could
work if you instead iterate over each target where the artifacts are
generated, which is the only place it's used anyways:

compileTargets { t ->
    artifact project.tasks."moduleEmptyPublicationJar$t.capital"
    artifact project.tasks."modularPublicationJar$t.capital" {
        classifier "$t.name"
    }
}

--