>I don't think that will help, as the artifacts for the different platforms
are not created inside the same gradle process. We don't do
cross-compiling, so for each compileTarget a different machine and a
different build process is used.
>Hence, I think we have to deal with separate publications anyhow, right?

Yes, that would be correct. Scott's suggestion could work (and is what I
would suggest in this situation) but would require more moving parts for a
full build, which may be too complicated.

--
~Kenzie Togami