JFXtras also uses versioning based on the associated Java version, which works
quite well.
It can change based on what will be picked here. Or not. :-)

On 8-7-2018 21:28, Johan Vos wrote:
I agree.
It's not only the pragmatic approach (no need for a work-around for the
gradle snapshot/classifier combo issue), but it also makes it easier to
track issues (e.g. "this issue appears with 11.0.0-ea18 but is gone with
ea19) -> versioning in JBS/github.

- Johan