On Tue, 10 Mar 2020 14:34:57 GMT, Florian Kirmaier <fkirma...@openjdk.org>
wrote:

>> The fix looks good to me. I've verified that it fixes the leak.
>>
>> The newly added test looks good as well, with some comments left inline
>> (formatting, a missing copyright header, and a
>> couple other suggestions).
>
> @kevinrushforth
> I've now cleaned it up based on your suggestions.
> It would be great when Travis could validate the formatting.
> It would save a lot of time for everyone.

Thanks, I'll take a look.

As for automating this, we no longer have Travis builds hooked up. I have a
pending task to look into using GitHub
Actions to do a sanity build / test (which would be a big help). We could look
into adding a checkstyle task to that to
check for at least some of the style guidelines.