On Sat, 26 Sep 2020 08:38:50 GMT, yosbits
<github.com+7517141+yos...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> @kleopatra
> TextArea setSkin is not supported. Therefore, there is no existing
> application that depends on it. I can't write
> additional tests for incomplete implementations (it always fails).

what a fancy excuse to not write tests *chuckling

Assuming you mean
[JDK-8244419](https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8244419): the way round
could be to comment
the unconditional exception throwing in dispose, write tests against your
change that fail before your change and pass
after. I'm aware that might be difficult, given that there is no cleanup
whatever - but should be tried, ast least :).
At the end, mark them with Ignore("8244419") and uncomment the exception
throwing in dispose again.