On Tue, 23 Feb 2021 15:32:17 GMT, Robert Lichtenberger <rlich...@openjdk.org>
wrote:

> Reverting to the old way of showing the context menu but with application
> of CSS prior to calling prefHeight(-1) / prefWidth(-1) to ensure correct
> size measurement of the menu.

modules/javafx.controls/src/main/java/javafx/scene/control/ContextMenu.java
line 250:

> 248:
> getScene().setNodeOrientation(anchor.getEffectiveNodeOrientation());
> 249:         if (getScene().getStylesheets().isEmpty()) {
> 250:
> getScene().getStylesheets().setAll(anchor.getScene().getStylesheets());

I need to verify this, but I presume that the `Scene` of the `ContextMenu` is
something that is created by JavaFX (as opposed to something that can be set by
the application)? If so, then this might be an OK fix, but we will need to
ensure that there are no side effects of doing this.