Hi Nir,

   this is a really good idea and something I want to see since the first
   time I used to set a Background/Border.
   I think a minimal constructor would be a nice first step.
   So instead of:

   - setBackground(new Background(new BackgroundFill(Color.BLACK,
   CornerRadii.EMPTY, Insets.EMPTY)))
   -> setBackground(new Background(new BackgroundFill(Color.BLACK)))

   and:

   - setBorder(new Border(new BorderStroke(Color.BLACK,
   BorderStrokeStyle.SOLID, CornerRadii.EMPTY,
   BorderStroke.DEFAULT_WIDTHS)))
   -> setBorder(new Border(new BorderStroke(Color.BLACK,
   BorderStrokeStyle.SOLID)))

   We may can go further from that and create something similar like the
   BorderFactory class in swing, where you can create a lot of different
   borders easily. (Same to Background)
   Reference:
   [1]https://github.com/openjdk/jdk/blob/master/src/java.desktop/share/cl
   asses/javax/swing/BorderFactory.java