On Thu, 8 Jul 2021 11:19:57 GMT, Ajit Ghaisas <aghai...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> > the first two are naturally within the original scope, the third is near
> > enough (a property on one of the covered controls) to be included .. the
> > last is arguable, IMO - would tend to not include it here but open a
> > follow-up to then include _all_ sync issues in the skin (probably needs
> > more digging and definitely more testing).
> > Thoughts?
>
> I reviewed the files and found those two places in files being edited in this
> PR were missing the newly added null check. It is logical to add null checks
> in all places in files being edited in this PR.

good point, except that it's not _all_ in the skin *grinning (there are two in
listeners to listView selectionModel properties)

> Fixing review comments in the same PR or creating a follow-up issue is up to
> the author and reviewer's agreement.
> Let us not undo the change which is already done in this PR :)

I like the _not undoing_ aspect :) - so the question is: should we find  and
fix all in combo's skin in this issue or leave this as-is and create a
follow-up for the not yet included?

> If we are sure that the similar fix is needed at other places (apart from the
> files which are being fixed in this PR), we can do it in a single OR multiple
> follow-up issue(s).

probably was unclear: didn't mean other controls - suspect there are, which we
wait to bubble up sometime :)