Are you sure it wasn’t change in some version of Windows 10 or between 10 and
11?  I vaguely recall testing light/dark mode switch on Windows 11.

-andy

From: openjfx-dev <openjfx-dev-r...@openjdk.org> on behalf of Michael Strauß
<michaelstr...@gmail.com>
Date: Monday, January 29, 2024 at 14:09
Cc: openjfx-dev@openjdk.org <openjfx-dev@openjdk.org>
Subject: Re: Platform preferences theme detection
I see that the names of the platform mappings defined in
WinApplication::getPlatformKeyMappings() are simply wrong
("Windows.UIColor.ForegroundColor" instead of "Windows.UIColor.Foreground"), so
the platform mappings are not applied to the properties.

That's quite surprising, and it's a change that must have slipped into the
feature at a very late stage during development, so that it went unnoticed by
all reviewers.
I'll file a bug and prepare a fix for this issue.

On Mon, Jan 29, 2024 at 10:45 PM Christopher Schnick