Hi Christopher!

1) Accent color detection is not yet implemented for Linux/GTK. I think
this is a fairly recent addition for Ubuntu, probably in version 22.

2) I don't see this behavior on my Ubuntu 20.04 system (need to upgrade to
23 and test again). If you have acess to JBS, feel free to open a bug
ticket to track this issue.