Hi Christopher,

the relevant preferences for color scheme detection are
textColor=0x000000ff and textBackgroundColor=0xffffffff on your system.

That's pretty strange, I'm getting the following values on macOS Sonoma
14.3.1 M1:
    in light mode: textColor=0x000000ff, textBackgroundColor=0xffffffff
    in dark mode: textColor=0xffffffff, textBackgroundColor=0x1e1e1eff

Consequently, I'm also getting the correct color scheme when I'm switching
between light and dark mode on macOS (verified with the
PlatformPreferencesChangedTest application).