On Fri, 22 Mar 2024 13:00:02 GMT, Karthik P K <k...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> * In all the pages, under Region option, if we select MAX_VALUE for Min
> Height or Min Width, the application hangs or whole window becomes white. I
> observed this issue if we select MIN_VALUE or POSITIVE_INFINITY as well.

works as designed, doesn't it?
it's unlikely that an app developer would set this value, but a double property
does accept this value, so MT allows us to test the behavior.

> * In Bubble Chart, when multiple series are present, clear option under
> XYChart clears all but one series.

this button clears the points in the first series.  I've added tooltips that
explain the function.

> * In colour picker, if editable option is selected, should we be able to
> change the colour value manually? If yes, I'm not able to edit the colour
> value.

the `ditable` property affects text fields in the "Custom Color..." dialog, and
it works correctly.  It probably makes little sense to have the editable
property for this control.

Thanks for pointing this out - even though I did notice that when implementing
the page, but did not investigate.

> tests/manual/monkey/src/com/oracle/tools/fx/monkey/options/FontOption.java
> line 2:
>
>> 1: /*
>> 2:  * Copyright (c) 2023, 2024, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights
>> reserved.
>
> Minor: 2023 can be removed

The code also lives in a separate repository where it's copyrighted correctly
(since I constantly add things to it), so no change.

https://github.com/andy-goryachev-oracle/MonkeyTest

> tests/manual/monkey/src/com/oracle/tools/fx/monkey/pages/DemoPage.java line 2:
>
>> 1: /*
>> 2:  * Copyright (c) 2022, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
>
> Minor: Add 2024 here?

thanks for noticing (here and elsewhere)!

> tests/manual/monkey/src/com/oracle/tools/fx/monkey/pages/TreeTableViewPage.java
>  line 400:
>
>> 398:         s.addChoice("AUTO_RESIZE_NEXT_COLUMN",
>> TreeTableView.CONSTRAINED_RESIZE_POLICY_NEXT_COLUMN);
>> 399:         s.addChoice("AUTO_RESIZE_SUBSEQUENT_COLUMNS",
>> TreeTableView.CONSTRAINED_RESIZE_POLICY_SUBSEQUENT_COLUMNS);
>> 400:         //s.addChoice("CONSTRAINED_RESIZE_POLICY",
>> TreeTableView.CONSTRAINED_RESIZE_POLICY);
>
> Is there any particular reason why this line is commented?

old code, CONSTRAINED_RESIZE_POLICY is an alias for
CONSTRAINED_RESIZE_POLICY_FLEX_LAST_COLUMN. will clean up.

PR Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/1406#issuecomment-2015670932
PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/1406#discussion_r1536018201
PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/1406#discussion_r1536018745
PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/1406#discussion_r1536020410