On Fri, 26 Apr 2024 09:57:34 GMT, Ambarish Rapte <ara...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Oliver Kopp has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional
>> commit since the last revision:
>>
>>   Make use of Utils.clamp function
>
> Here is a capture from my machine.
> I have two copies of source code: One with fix and other without fix.
> Please do unmute the video playback, you can listen to Narrator voice output.
>
> https://github.com/openjdk/jfx/assets/11330676/bd3efcae-c661-4906-8388-fcb373e7e5c7

@arapte Please share your concrete Windows setup with me. I cannot reproduce
here. I bet, you are on Windows 11. Reason: Here on my Windows 10 machine (and
on @calixtus and on @siedlerchr's machine), the Narrator does not work, but the
Narrator works on Windows 11. (from `master` branch)

Currently, I can only move on forward blindly. I hope, I find someone with a
Windows 11 machine willing to try out the `base` branch of my fork and help me
with the values... https://github.com/koppor/jfx/pull/4

---

I could get JFX to get compile on Windows 10, but I have issues to get it to
run on Windows 11. You know, this things
"java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException:
org.gradle.process.internal.ExecException: A problem occurred starting process
'command '/VC/BIN/amd64/cl.exe'' and `rc.exe` not being found etc. (Yes, I
followed the instructions, but the binaries are in `Hostx64/x64` instead of
`x64`; some tools are only in `Windows Kits\10`. The installation instructions
tell about Visual Studio 2022, but the example is windows_tools.properties is
for 2019 (https://wiki.openjdk.org/display/OpenJFX/Building+OpenJFX).

PR Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/1442#issuecomment-2080118102