On Thu, 10 Sep 2026 20:18:05 GMT, Andy Goryachev <[email protected]> wrote:

> One of the emerging theme here is the use of multiple data points where 
> atomicity is required (the helper and its state). I wonder if we could avoid 
> that by let's say merging the state into the helper somehow?

Yes that is what I need to come up with. I moved `cssResetInProgress` out to 
`Node`.

And I will have a look to move `triggerStates` to `Node` as well, as this will 
enable us to not create unneeded nearly empty `CssStyleHelper` and will improve 
the code quite a bit, as currently we need to check if a `styleHelper` has a 
null `cacheContainer` so that we know it is an empty `CssStyleHelper` "shell" 
just to hold the `triggerStates`. This will probably make the code here just a 
tiny bit easier as well.

-------------

PR Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/2225#issuecomment-5624959973

Reply via email to