Oliver, could you please chime in on this?

I have tested the other org.xmlcrm.utils.crypt.MD5CryptImplementation &
this fails on install of the OM. Tons of errors looking like it can't
talk to the DB.

I have also tried changing the users pw encryption style to MD5 in the
LDAP DB but this achieves nothing. I believe LDAP is storing the pw info
in {crypt} by default on the openldap setup I have.

I do see it auth to using the ldap_admin DN but when it tries to test
the user auth after retrieving the information from LDAP, it fails with
the invalid creditals error.

The only thing I can see this possibly pointing to at this point is the
encryption style possibly or the way OM is talking to LDAP possibly?

Not sure what direction to go now. I have tested all kinds of different
ways here.

Anyone else have a working OPENLDAP setup using OM with SIMPLE auth enable?

John-