i have mentioned earlier that your server has to be a servlet
container...like apache tomcat
u have a apache installed which is a http server

you need to install apache tomcat and copy the red5 folder into its
webapps folder

and if your server is linux OS you have to access red5.sh and not
red5.bat i believe

openmeetings is run on a red5 server....which in turn runs on a
servlet container
for which you need to install a server that handles servlets

hope this helps you :)