On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 8:21 PM, Jyothivas Nair <jyothivasn...@gmail.com>wrote:

> there is no need to check the logs then...your problems is what you
> mentioned that you have 2 red5 installations on one server
> if you try to run 2 red5 installations on the same port it wont work.
> if you already have 5080 port being used by one of your applications then
> you will either have to change the ports for either of the red5 installation
> either openmeetings or video whisper component
>
> else the fastest way would be if you already have a red5 service running
> for video whisper component on your server
> then why dont you copy just the "openmeetings folder"(present inside
> red5->webapps folder inside openmeetings download) and paste it into the
> working red5(video whisper component) webapps folder, then you can run both
> the applicaiton from one server without maintaining multiple servers and
> changing ports
>
> NOTE: i do not have an idea what your current video whisper component does
> so please check compatibility before using the same server for both
> applications.
>

> On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 8:09 PM, dinesh hycus <dinesh.hy...@gmail.com>wrote:
>

>> On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 7:55 PM, Jyothivas Nair
>> <jyothivasn...@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Dinesh,
>>>
>>> just try a restart....as your red5 service is working at
>>> http://www.ifbstc.com:5080/<http://www.ifbstc.com:5080/openmeetings/install>
>>> and it is showing a 404 error if trying to access "openmeetings" project
>>>
>>> if the restart of red5 service does not work just check your error
>>> logs....inside your red5 -> logs folder they will have something there

>>> --
>>> Thanks & Regards,
>>>
>>> Jyothivas R Nair
>>>
>>> +919422016636
>>> jyothivasn...@gmail.com
>>> cont...@jyothivasnair.co.cc
>>> Skype ID : jyothivas.nair
>>> Website : www.jyothivasnair.co.cc
>>> Website : www.jyothivas.co.cc
>>>
>>> --
>>>

>> Hi,
>>
>> We have installed red5 for video whisper component already. That is the
>> Red5 you can see in the
>> http://www.ifbstc.com:5080/<http://www.ifbstc.com:5080/openmeetings/install>,
>>  But i dont think that open meeting red5 is running.
>>
>> Please find the attached log file for your reference. Im a PHP developer
>> and not good in java, so please advice me on this
>>

>> Thanks & Regards
>>    -- Dinesh --
>>
>> --

> Thanks & Regards,
>
> Jyothivas R Nair
>
> +919422016636
> jyothivasn...@gmail.com
> cont...@jyothivasnair.co.cc
> Skype ID : jyothivas.nair
> Website : www.jyothivasnair.co.cc
> Website : www.jyothivas.co.cc

Hi Jyothi,

I have followed your instruction and now successfully install the open
meeting in the server. Thanks for that.

And also i has one question, please check it below

Configured the Moodle openmeeting modules and in the course section -> turn
editing on  -> Then selected the open meeting module.

Then it successfully shows the room creation page without any error. And
when i try to save and display, it shows an error "Could not login User to
OpenMeetings, check your OpenMeetings Module Configuration". Please help me
out.

Thanks & Regards
   -- Dinesh --