Hi Folks,

I am looking to do some heavy development with the WebUI part of OpenNMS. I
am trying to figure out the optimal workflow for making changes to JSPs and
viewing them in my web browser. I am used to working with PHP with a local
LAMP VM (using Vagrant) and a shared folder between my dev machine and the
VM - this allows for quick iteration.

How do you generally work with the OpenNMS WebUI?

Can it run in the Springsource Tool Suite Tomcat container?

What other options are there to have it quickly viewed on my development
machine?

Thanks!
Scott