Hi,

On Tue, Feb 03, 2015 at 09:39:34AM +0100, Tomas Vanek wrote:
> I started working with Kinetis MK22FN1M0VLL12

There's also an open issue regarding other Kinetis issue which is
related: http://sourceforge.net/p/openocd/tickets/73/ .

> Warn : 157 148158 kinetis.c:1261 kinetis_read_part_info(): Flash
> ordinal/bank number mismatch

The logic regarding bank_ordinal seems to be buggy, as this variable
is never assigned anyway. The kinetis driver really need some love...

> I investigated the problem further and found that programming session of
> length 1kB or less works.
> Reference manual K22P100M120SF5RM does not help here.

As far as I can tell, Freescale's FAEs are rather smart and can
hopefully help clarifying this, probably worth trying an erase + write
session with -d3 and sending them a log along with the specific
question.

mailto:fercer...@gmail.com