Hi folks,
I want to fix a bug I discovered, but I’m not sure how. Here’s the problem: the
“mwd” command calls a chain of functions. On a Cortex-M, this eventually calls
men_ap_write, which returns ERROR_TARGET_UNALIGNED_ACCESS because it does not
support 64-bit writes (this may not be the ideal choice of error code, but
that’s beside the point). That status code is propagates up the call stack all
the way to (and even returned from) the command handler. The problem is, in
Telnet, it doesn’t print anything! Who is supposed to do the printing of an
error message? Is the command handler supposed to print it, or should the
framework that calls the handler be printing a message if the command handler
returns nonzero?

Thanks!
--
Christopher Head