On Thu, Apr 30, 2020 at 01:02:16PM +0200, kristof.mul...@telenet.be wrote:
> It looks like the firmware flashed successfully.

You can use "compare-sections" after "load" to be sure.

> Unfortunately, the led on the board is not blinking. The firmware I
> got from Reuben Townsend should make an led blink.

How about, ahem, debugging? :) Like you do "monitor reset halt", then
"stepi" few times to see it really runs through the startup code, then
probably "tb main", "c" etc.

> By the way - if you're interested in this RISC-V development board
> (the GD32VF103C-START), just let me know.

If you can get it sent to Russia (sigh) I'd be glad to get one, sure,
thank you for the offer :)

mailto:fercer...@gmail.com