Hi Kristof,

I would love to see a new website on openocd.org. The current one looks
quite ugly and old.

However, personally I would prefer to have a blog-like website as the
current one. It's easier to publish new content. To reduce maintenance
(security updates etc.) I would rather use a static website like Nikola
[1] than WordPress.

We should also update the website to httpS...

Any opinions on that?

Best regards,
Marc

[1] https://getnikola.com/