Hi Paul and Liviu,

> What happens if you use stm32f0x.cfg config?

Then I get the following problem:

** Programming Started **
Error: Cannot identify target as a stm32x
Error: auto_probe failed
embedded:startup.tcl:1524: Error: ** Programming Failed **
in procedure 'program'
in procedure 'program_error' called at file "embedded:startup.tcl", line 1589
at file "embedded:startup.tcl", line 1524

> I have experience with APM32F103CBT6, it works fine with the existing
> script, just needs an ID for a newer Cortex-M variant to be set, can
> be done without modifying the stm32f1x.cfg at all, just by setting the
> variable beforehand.

Great! But where can I find the ID for the MCU? How do I change it in
the config file?

Kind regards,
Kristof Mulier