On 15/10/2023 11:24, kristof.mul...@telenet.be wrote:
Hi Paul and Liviu,

> What happens if you use stm32f0x.cfg config?

Then I get the following problem:

    ** Programming Started **
    Error: Cannot identify target as a stm32x
    Error: auto_probe failed
embedded:startup.tcl:1524: Error: ** Programming Failed **
    in procedure 'program'
    in procedure 'program_error' called at file "embedded:startup.tcl", line 1589
    at file "embedded:startup.tcl", line 1524

> I have experience with APM32F103CBT6, it works fine with the existing
> script, just needs an ID for a newer Cortex-M variant to be set, can
> be done without modifying the stm32f1x.cfg at all, just by setting the
> variable beforehand.

Great! But where can I find the ID for the MCU? How do I change it in
the config file?

Kind regards,
Kristof Mulier

A pending patch