On Sun, 2009-05-10 at 15:20 +0200, Dirk Behme wrote:
[snip]
> As already mentioned, looking into the code: ocd_mem2array is
> registered in tclapi_register_commands() in tclapi.c. But: It seems to
> me that tclapi_register_commands()  isn't called anywhere, and even
> worse, tclapi.c isn't compiled. I even can't find it in any Makefile.

I just recently removed this file from the trunk, because -- as you said
-- it was not being compiled.  Now it sounds like that might have been a
mistake, so I tried to pull it back and make it part of the build.

In doing so, I continue to wonder if there perhaps was a reason it was
not being maintained.  It did not compile without a patch, and further
fixes may be needed to build it on all platforms (or to fix bit rot that
only appears at run-time).

Committed in r1691.

Cheers,

Zach