On Sat, 2009-05-23 at 20:16 -0700, David Brownell wrote:
> On Saturday 23 May 2009, Zach Welch wrote:
> > At this point, I have a system in place to make it unlikely for me to
> > let any threads be forgotten,
>
> Some Linux groups use a new tool called "patchwork" which monitors
> mailing lists for patches...
>
>   http://ozlabs.org/~jk/projects/patchwork/
>
> Purely FYI

I like it (even if I'd have written it in Perl), but I am actually
tracking more than patches.  I am trying to make sure that all issues
get resolved, regardless of whether they have a patch related to them.
My system is still evolving though; it remains more ad hoc than I like.
Still look at the possibility of a bug tracker too.

Cheers,

Zach