Øyvind Harboe wrote:
> I have committed all but 01_openocd_beagle.patch to hopefully get things
> moving along....
>
> 01_openocd_beagle.patch is problematic because it modifies the behavior
> for *all* targets.
>
> Thoughts?

You might have noticed that I'm not really an expert of OpenOCD's code ;)

Is anything like

if(omap3) {
        /*
         * Add a bunch of clocks after TLR entry to force SWD reset (newer
         * ARM cores; just in case, ~50 cycles), switch on ICEpick power
         * domains (for some TI parts, ~100 cycles), etc
         */
        jtag_set_error(interface_jtag_add_runtest(100, TAP_RESET));
}

possible? Or, probably better, enable/configure this by an external
configuration (TCL?) variable/parameter?

Best regards

Dirk