Dne Pá 18. prosince 2009 16:02:35 Dean Glazeski napsal(a):
> The increase happens because the NAND erase function was using 1000 for a
> timeout so I just increased the general timeout to that amount.  I don't
> think it should be a big deal because the timeout shouldn't happen
>  normally.
>
> By the way, what is top-posting and how do I stop?
>
> // Dean Glazeski

Top-posting -- writing reply at the top of the mail that you're replying to.
It's not a good practice and in many mailing lists, they'll not like it. So
just
stick the reply under it -- it's easier to read/follow -- I guess you get the
point.

Anyway, about the timeout, you're probably right it shouldn't matter.