On Thursday 28 January 2010, Matthew Fletcher wrote:
> There appears to be a certain amount of rot in the amt_jtagaccel driver,

That was my conclusion when I noticed, not long ago, that
it wouldn't even *build* with PPDEV enabled ... an issue
that's been around for quite some time.

Those unexpected IDCODE message, like

> Warn : Unexpected idcode after end of chain: 320 0x8000007f

are frequently caused by clocking problems.  The correct
values would be 0x000000ff ... a one-bit shift of what
is actually reported.

That's not necessarily the same issue as the

> Error: Translation from khz to jtag_speed not implemented

thing, but the problems could be related.

- Dave