On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 10:33 AM, Jean-Christophe PLAGNIOL-VILLARD
<plagn...@jcrosoft.com> wrote:
>> > this is the wrong place it's not board specific but soc specific
>> >
>> > tcl/target/at91rm9200.cfg
>>
>> Perhaps jtag_rclk 8 should be used, i.e. use RCLK if it is supported
>> and fall back to 8 khz. Of course post reset init jtag_rclk's fallback
>> frequency could be increased.
> jtalg_rclk 0

This illegal.

jtag_rclk will use rclk, if rclk is available and fall back to
the frequency specified.

The above would mean "use rclk if available, otherwise 0khz" => error.

I think using rclk if available and falling back to 8khz is a reasonable
default.

--
Øyvind Harboe

Can Zylin Consulting help on your project?

US toll free 1-866-980-3434 / International +47 51 87 40 27

http://www.zylin.com/zy1000.html
ARM7 ARM9 ARM11 XScale Cortex
JTAG debugger and flash programmer