>> fast_load does not work for me. But it also did not work before, so I is
>> maybe a different issue.
> Did you tried it with my patches applied, or before ? Because these
> patches fix fastdata transfer.

I work with HEAD of git repository.

> If you inversed byte order before it comes to the code I added, maybe
> you have to remove my patches now, which flip bytes again.

I modified your endianness swapping code. The order of bytes in host's
byte array now depends on target endianness and works equal for both LE
and BE hosts. I think it's the way target.c works.

I am not very happy with my crappy patch code, but if it is confirmed to
work we could find a smarter way.

>> Since I have no access to EJTAG DMA capable devices, I could not test it.
> AFAIK, fastscan don't have to do much with EJTAG DMA. You should be
> calling mips32_pracc_fastdata_xfer() in the case of PrAcc (your case).

Sorry, I didn't express myself very well. I just meant, that I can't
test DMA. Sure, it has nothing to do with pracc_fastdata.