On Mon, May 30, 2011 at 11:32 PM, Mahr, Stefan <stefan.m...@sphairon.com> wrote:
> Yes, you are absolutely right. I overlooked to add jtag_execute_queue().

Problematic with jtag_execute_queue() (as per my understanding) is
that it adds execution delay and should be delayed as much as possible
(i.e. you keep adding things you want to scan, and then you call
jtag_execute_queue() just when you need the data to be read because
you can not proceed beyond without reading/writing it - for example
you need some reg value to condition - check).

I bet that they have been deliberatly avoided in these functions
because of performance penalities...

BR,
Drasko