Le 01/10/2011 10:34, Peter Stuge a écrit :

I am personally very strongly against depending on companies based in
the US for open source project infrastructure. I find there are quite
significant drawbacks, due to stupid US law and/or due to the service
being provided by a business with a clear agenda, which makes it an
impossible choice for any self-respecting open source project.
Already the very very first condition of github terms and many others
completely rule it out IMO:

The anti-American stand is pure stupidity. Find better arguments to discredit
any site.
As for assuming that an American company is likely to be anti opensource, it is
ridiculous.
Some are and some are not, as in any other countries in the world.

Some people should stick to facts and stop taking their information out of
their behind.

Having worked on project for Sourceforge for many years I think that
Sourceforge is one of the best site for Open Source

Michel

--

For OS/2 and Linux Software visit
http://home.comcast.net/~mcatudal