Request 304 was acted upon.

     Subject: Fatal error using openpkg tool
  Requestors: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
       Queue: openpkg
       Owner: Nobody
 Transaction: Correspondence added by mlelstv
        Time: Fri Dec 19 18:24:59 2003

On Fri, Dec 19, 2003 at 05:43:11PM +0100, Dennis McRitchie via RT wrote:

> The buildrh9.sh output file is attached. From looking at it, it looks like
> it resolves MTA (from openpkg-import) first and adds it to the list.

According to the log it doesn't. There is no package that provides 'MTA'.

> Also, I still haven't heard any resolution about bug report #284. Is this
> being worked on or do you need more info from me about it?

I currently have no system running OpenPKG as the bootstrap broke
for NetBSD after switching to rpm4.2.1.

I'll see if I can set up a Linux system this weekend.

Greetings,
--
                                Michael van Elst
Internet: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Developer Communication List                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]