Request 304 was acted upon.

     Subject: Fatal error using openpkg tool
  Requestors: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
       Queue: openpkg
       Owner: Nobody
 Transaction: Correspondence added by mlelstv
        Time: Fri Dec 19 21:46:15 2003

On Fri, Dec 19, 2003 at 06:40:52PM +0100, Dennis McRitchie via RT wrote:

> Since according to you the log says that openpkg tool can't find MTA, then
> why can't it? It is present in my repository, and openpkg tool has
> apparently found the src rpm file that provides MTA.

Good question. Please check that your index contains a record
for openpkg-import including the section:

<Provides cond="with_mta">
  <rdf:bag>
    <resource>MTA</resource>
  </rdf:bag>
</Provides>

> P.S. Is "frood" the German word for "friend"?  :-)

>From The Hitchhiker's Guide:

Sass
   know, be aware of, meet, have sex with

Hoopy
   really together guy

Frood
   really amazingly together guy

Hence a phrase which has passed into hitch hiking slang, as in
"Hey, you sass that hoopy Ford Prefect? There's a frood who really
knows where his towel is."

Greetings,
--
                                Michael van Elst
Internet: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Developer Communication List                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]