On Wed, Jul 20, 2005, Ralf S. Engelschall wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 20, 2005, Matthias Kurz wrote:
>
> >   OpenPKG CVS Repository
> >   http://cvs.openpkg.org/
> >
> > ____________________________________________________________________________
> >
> >   Server: cvs.openpkg.org                  Name:   Matthias Kurz
> >   Root:   /v/openpkg/cvs                   Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >   Module: openpkg-src                      Date:   20-Jul-2005 13:36:10
> >   Branch: HEAD                             Handle: 2005072012360901
> >
> >   Added files:
> >     openpkg-src/bacula      bacula.patch bacula.spec bconsole.sh rc.bacula
> >
> >   Log:
> >     new package: bacula 1.37.30 (Network backup tool)
> > [...]
>
> Cool. Thanks for this contribution, Matthias. In my role as the
> OpenPKG Principal Architect I've reviewed this new package and here
> is my feedback (already in the form of a quoted patch with inserted
> annotations):

Hi, Ralf.

I have only one comment regarding the odoc support. I also released a
package that _adds_ the support. Maybe you missed it. And i'm sorry
that i have to insist in using it :) The bacula package is still work
in progress and i actually want to _use_ it. That means i do not want
to maintain two different versions of the package.
The %docdir clause does not work in the files list. Alternatively you
could change your rpm patch that removes the %{_docdir} semantics from
rpm. I asked you several times to do so, but you did not even comment.
I thought you where just too busy with your AIX porting, so i decided
to not insist too much :)

Apart from this i thank you for your comments. I did not see other
critical changes. Add the odoc stuff and commit it. I'm going to check,
whether it works for me.

   (mk)

--
Matthias Kurz; Fuldastr. 3; D-28199 Bremen; VOICE +49 421 53 600 47
Developer Communication List                   openpkg-dev@openpkg.org