On Wed, Jul 20, 2005, Matthias Kurz wrote:

> [...]
> The %docdir clause does not work in the files list. Alternatively you
> could change your rpm patch that removes the %{_docdir} semantics from
> rpm. I asked you several times to do so, but you did not even comment.
> I thought you where just too busy with your AIX porting, so i decided
> to not insist too much :)

Don't hesitate to bug me if I don't respond to an issue. I usually read
every OpenPKG related messages, but if I still don't have an opinion,
answer or even solution at the time I'm reading the message I suspend
it for later consideration. And although I try hard to not forget any
important things, because of the usual time contraints I nevertheless
sometimes forget an issue if people don't remind me. So, OpenPKG is like
all other Open Source projects. If one wants something one has to bug
people over and over again until they respond ;-) I'll look into the
archives what the actual issue was as I cannot remember currently...

                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                       www.engelschall.com

Developer Communication List                   openpkg-dev@openpkg.org