Thomas,

Yes I blew the copy and paste - one of the examples was supposed to be the version you supplied. Thanks. Looking back I see you did mention the problem with syslog parameter order. Until you fix this restriction maybe it should be placed prominently in the fsl manpage? In fact the current man page shows "target=" as the first attribute in the definition of the syslog channel and the one example that has a syslog entry does not specify target= at all.

Martin

Thomas Lotterer wrote:

The two examples you posted were identical (i assume by accident) and
they do not work. Here is a working configuration:

   ##
   ##  fsl.postfix -- OSSP fsl configuration for Postfix
   ##
   ident (postfix/.+)/.+ q{
       prefix(
           prefix="%b %d %H:%M:%S %N <%L> $1[%P]: "
       )
       -> {
           debug: syslog(
               facility=mail,
               ident=postfix,
               remotehost="127.0.0.1",
               remoteport="514",
               target="remote"
           )
       }
   };

As i explained in a previous posting, order of the parameters within the
syslog channel is important. This is a known issue (we) the OSSP l2

-- Martin Andrews [EMAIL PROTECTED]

______________________________________________________________________ The OpenPKG Project www.openpkg.org User Communication List [EMAIL PROTECTED]